HIGHEST Quality Tempered Glass Screen Protector on the market !
Protect your phone from any scratches and drops with this premium quality and crystal clear screen protector.
TecHERE GlassShield screen protector is made from high-grade glass that has been laser-cut for perfect fit. Though there is a special hard coated surface that can resist smudges, fingerprints, and dirt, this screen protector exactly looks and feels like your original iPhone screen – absolutely no change in transparency, sensitivity, and resolution!
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Alcohol towelette
- Microfiber cloth
- Dust removal sticker
Fits iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s (Does NOT fit iPhone 6 plus)
Your GlassShield purchase is absolutely risk free due to our 90-Day No Hassle Money-Back Guarantee, backed by our 12 month manufacturer warranty, so you have nothing to lose. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will refund your purchase. No questions asked.
Choose your Country:
- Before installation, wash your hands and ensure that the environment is clean and well lit
- Using the alcohol towelette provided, remove the dust and smudges off your screen by wiping from one side of the screen to the other (rather than a circular motion). Then remove the remaining dust with the microfiber cloth.
- Remove any remaining micro-dust particles with the dust-removal adhesive strip. Under bright lighting , check to make sure no residue remains on the screen.
- Peel off the bottom disposable film (red label). Then align the screen protector with the screen. Be careful not to touch the film’s adhesive.
- Use both hands to slowly lower the screen protector onto your screen. Press the middle of your screen with the index finger. The screen protector will then slowly adhere to the full screen.
- If bubbles appear, firmly swipe the screen with a credit card to push the bubbles towards the nearest edge. Smaller bubbles will disappear in 1-2 days.
- Remove the remaining top disposable film and wipe the screen with the microfiber cloth.
Watch the video tutorial.